Job ID JO0000052793
A great opportunity to join a reputable firm in North Birmingham as a Sales Progressor. You will be working for one of the best in the business and with a very dynamic and dedicated team who love what they do. The role in Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
You will receive on-going training and support and the ability to progress your career.
The role involves working within a fast-paced sales environment and helping vendors with the legal and mortgage processes associated with their property purchase.
– Manage a large pipeline of property purchases
– Work closely with external solicitors and mortgage brokers
– Maintain regular client contact
– Be extremely organised when tracking and managing the sales progression pipeline
– Regularly report to company Directors
– Dealing with the progression of properties sold subject to contract
The ideal Candidate
– Previous sales progression experience or similar is highly preferred
– Knowledge of the legal process of purchasing a property
– An understanding of the mortgage application process
– Excellent organisational skills
– Confident and hard working
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong work ethic, who is very well organised and preferably has a good understanding of the legal processes for purchasing property.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
For further information, please contact Chris Oliver from AMR Midlands
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.