Job ID JO0000052645
Our client seeks an experienced Property Manager for their busy offices in Aylesbury.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Duties will include
· Attend daily morning meeting
· Working within a team, managing a portfolio of properties
· Advising clients of any required work
· Sourcing contractors and co-ordinating maintenance works
· Ensuring gas and electrical checks are undertaken in a timely and compliant manner, along with any remedial works if required
· Co-ordinating matters between landlords and tenants
· Providing landlords with professional advice in relation to their properties
· Dealing with check-outs and related returns of deposit and disputes
· Liaising with accounts team regarding rent arrears and credit control
· Serving compliant notices and obtaining relevant evidence
· Manage the renewal process
Skills & experience required:
· ARLA qualified to at least level 3 or happy to work towards
· Previous property management experience is essential
· Professional written and verbal communication
· Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
· Flexible, adaptable nature with the ability to work under pressure, in a calm manner
· Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
· Good time / diary management
· Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
· Competitive salary
· 22 days per annum (full time equivalent), plus bank holidays and one day Birthday Bonus!
· Contributory pension
· Full sponsorship to complete ARLA Level 3 qualification
· High Street incentives though Perkbox
· Employee Assistance Programme
For more information, please call Warren Gordon at AMR.