Job ID JO0000052245
Part Time Property Manager – £23k – £25k – Bishopston
Experienced Part Time Property Manager required for a market leading independent Firm in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing articulate individual, who is looking to join an established independent Estate Agency and Lettings business. This successful agency is looking for the right candidate to join its fast expanding property management team.
Duties will include:
– Handle day to day tenant and landlord relations
– Coordinating maintenance of dedicated portfolio
– End of tenancy checkouts and deposit management
– Monitoring tenancy accounts
– Negotiating tenancy renewals
The Skills you’ll need:
A team player who thrives under pressure and has excellent communication skills – both written and over the phone. You will have a strong work ethic and passion for success. They require a candidate with great administrative and organisation skills and are looking for someone who has great attention to detail with a professional manner.
In return they know it’s important to reward their team members:
– Commitment to helping you achieve industry recognised ARLA accreditation and membership
– Support in maintaining your qualifications and your long-term personal development.
– The successful candidate will find themselves in a rewarding, close-knit environment
– No weekends or on call duties
– Competitive Salary package
Hours: – Someone to cover Thurs/Friday as a minimum or Wed/Thurs/Fri – 8:45 – 5:30
You must have a full UK driving licence and own transport. There is some flexibility between split working from the office and from home after an initial training period.
Experience in Lettings/Property Management essential.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362