Job ID JO0000051319
A professional and friendly sales and lettings agency in Shropshire are looking for a driven individual with proven experience to join them as a Lettings Coordinator.
Due to growth, the role will adapt and grow with the business so they are looking for a flexible and motivated person with a passion for working in a fast moving property environment.
You will need a passion for delivering exceptional customer service with a smile, however challenging a situation may be!
As this is a busy and varied role you will need strong administration and organisational skills, be presentable and friendly, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid IT skills and have the desire to go the extra mile for the company and the customer at all times.
The role will include:
General Office Management
– Meet and greet all office visitors and deal with general enquiries
– Responding to incoming calls
– Maintaining accurate and up-to date CRM system
– Support the Director with admin tasks
– Uploading and updating property descriptions and photos
– Calling and vetting potential tenants
– Scheduling and attending viewings
– Setting up new tenancies
– Liaise with tenants and landlords throughout rental process
– Recording reported maintenance
– Gain quotes from contractors
– Schedule maintenance
– Liaise with and update landlords and tenants
The ideal candidate will come from a lettings background and will have an understanding of current legislation.
You will have a full driving licence and own car,
Salary – £20k – £25k depending on experience.