Job ID JO0000052394
Our client are seeking a skilled and experienced Electrician to join their team of professionals
for this Independent Letting Agency in East London. As an Electrician, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing electrical systems while adhering to safety and quality standards
Skills required for the role:
·Electrical installations: Provide electrical installations for residential properties, including wiring, (emergency) lighting, outlets, switches, fire safety panels, interlinked smoke alarms and fuse boards.
·Maintenance and Repairs: Diagnose and repair electrical faults in existing systems, ensuring they meet safety and regulatory standards.
·Technical Expertise: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices and electrical codes to provide expert advice and recommendations to Property and Tenancy Managers.
·Inspection and Testing: Conduct Electrical Installation Completion Reports (EICR’s) ensuring compliance is met. This extends to inspecting and testing the wiring in HMO properties to ensure they are compliant with the government and council requirements.
·Documentation: Maintain accurate records of work completed, in the form of job reports.
·Team Collaboration: Collaborate working with Tenancy and Property Managers to ensure projects are completed efficiently and to standard.
·Knowledge of Lacors Fire Safety Guide
·Produce Certificates: To be able to provide, PAT, Smoke, Emergency Lighting, Minor Works and EICR certificates
·Have some understand HMO electrical compliance requirements
·Some Saturday work may be required for any urgent project on occasions.
• NVQ3, NAPIT, NIECEIC
• Current and valid electrical certification and registration required.
• Ability to interpret technical drawings, schematics and diagrams
• Knowledge of heath and safety regulations and ability to work in compliance with them
• Valid UK Driving License; with no more than 3 points acceptable
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
• 20 days holiday paid + 8 days Bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Fresh fruit available each day
• Regular paid for eye sight test
• Staff Benefits-Discounts scheme* and other length of service accrual benefits.
• 1 day off on your birthday and 1 wellness day off per year*
• Company closure for Christmas to New Year*