Job ID JO0000052332
This client is looking for an exceptional and experienced Block Property Manager to manage a portfolio of long leasehold residential properties, predominantly large blocks, in Brighton and Hove and further afield. You will be an integral part of the team, reporting to a Senior Partner and providing outstanding customer service. You will be a natural problem solver who is forward thinking and self-motivated.
This is a HYBRID role so have a couple of days WFH options.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
– Managing complexed mixed tenure and multi-schedule developments
– Undertake site inspections to ensure that blocks are maintained to a high standard
– Attending and chairing meetings with clients and external stakeholders
– Management of reactive and planned maintenance on a day to day and cyclical basis
– Management of external contractors and suppliers
– Financial management to include preparation of Service Charge estimates, review of expenditure and improving the financial position of developments
– Ensuring Health and Safety compliance across the portfolio
– Positively influencing the Property Management team and setting standards
– Ensuring compliance in line with relevant legislation and practice
– Identifying new business opportunities
Full time: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm although circumstances may require additional out-of-hours work from time to time.
Salary range: £26,000-£37,000 – dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Employee benefits package: Flexible working opportunities, 25 days annual leave and an additional day during the week of your birthday. Training, CPD, career development, employee recognition/reward scheme, team building events, cycle to work scheme, free eye test voucher, participation in community activities and Employee Assistance.