Job ID JO0000052244
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Property Management Administrator to join a well established firm in Bishopston.
The job role is to support an experienced team of Property Managers who are managing 1000 properties. The role is very involved in visiting properties and assisting with practical solutions on a day to day basis.
– Key cutting for new properties, missing sets etc
– Cirtify renewals
– Rent Reviews
– Get keys ready for inspections and audit at the same time
– Get keys ready for safety testing inspections
– Load inspections i.e. set them up on Rentfind (inspection software)
– Process/send inspections to landlords
– Carry out inspections on long standing tenants / newer / refurbished properties
– Provide access to contractors/ block management for routine visits/fire alarm testing
The ideal candidate will have a pleasant optimistic manner with diplomatic skills and be a very good team player. You will be confident when speaking with and dealing with problems with a variety of tenants, whether professional people or students or young tenants.
£20 – £23k basic DOE based in Bishopston, the role turns hybrid working after completion of probation period
For more information please contact AMR on: 01242 228362