Job ID JO0000051933
QUANTITY SURVEYOR, LINCOLN
We are looking for a professional, self-motivated Quantity Surveyor to join our passionate team. This position would be based in Lincoln. The role will involve (but will not be limited to) working within the commercial, industrial, agricultural, educational & residential sectors.
· Managing the commercial resources of the assigned project.
· Producing and submitting valuations, claims, budget monitoring and performance data.
· Preparing project schedules.
· Producing comprehensive quotations from BQ’s, drawings and specifications.
· Visiting sites for measures and to carry out valuations.
· Meeting with clients to obtain detailed briefs.
· Maintaining a consistent chain of communication with clients to generate prompt and accurate proposals.
· Negotiating supplier and sub-contractor packages.
· Assessing, reviewing and mitigating commercial and contractual risks.
· Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying is desirable.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role in the construction industry.
· Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
· Proven time management skills.
· Enthusiastic and driven approach.
· Ability to transfer knowledge across a variety of sectors.
· Full UK Driving Licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with an attractive employment package on offer for the right candidate.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.