Job ID JO0000051793
Job Role: Executive Property Manager
Salary: £35K + OTE £38K
Our client is looking for an Executive Property Manager to join their team in Bracknell.
• Provide a designated group of client’s with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings account.
• Deal with enquiries and ensure they are dealt with efficiently and in line with agreed service standards. Refer complex, difficult or legal queries to manager or relevant expert.
• Follow the procedures/process maps for their areas of activities ensuring key time scales are met
• Investigate/ resolve queries and problems. Advise/recommend course of action on property issues
• Maintain and use office systems effectively and update property files and computer data bases
• Issue correct documentation (e.g. letters/legal documents) to relevant parties in a timely manner
• Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
• Develop and build strong relationships with key Clients and treat them as individuals
• Liaise/negotiate between Landlords and Tenants
• Ensure that all relevant people are kept informed and up to date with progress particularly in relation to client issues / complaints. Manages expectation and ensure you follow up all queries.
• Advise the branch promptly of issues that arise and keep them up to date with all relevant issues
• Takes appropriate action to pre-empt complaints. Takes appropriate action to investigate and resolve complaints.
• Promotes additional services and meet third party referral targets
• Comply with lettings administrative procedures and all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct and Practice and Due Diligence procedures
• Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements
• Seek to continuously streamline and improve current processes and procedures. Actively take on feedback from Clients.
• Total factored property portfolio 200 – 250
Job role for Executive Property Manager
• Total factored property portfolio 250 – 300
• Mentoring and training new starters
• 30+ calls and equivalent notes
• 3 rd party budget; To achieve the below monthly % using welcome calls uploaded, renewal offer agreed and renewal declines as per NG activity log – Virgin 85% – Refurbishments 85% – Insurance 65% – Removals 65%
• At least 2 PM upgrade
• 75% works orders placed in service standard
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!