Job ID JO0000051890
CONTRACTS MANAGER, LINCOLN
This professional and progressive brand are a well-established Construction Contractor in Lincolnshire.
Due to consistent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join our team. This position would be based in Lincoln.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of construction within a range a of various sectors.
They will split their time between our offices and site to ensure all objectives are being met; Health & safety, time scales, budget, quality etc.
They will be responsible for:
• Generating the contract programme of works and monitoring progress against the programme, as well as producing regular progress reports for the Directors.
• Leading design co-ordination and Sub-Contractor co-ordination meetings.
• Procurement of all labour, plant, materials, and sub-contractors – formulating accurate enquiries.
• Keeping accurate cost analysis.
• All elements of Health & Safety including checking the competency of the appointed sub-contractors, ensuring that risk assessments, method statements and other assessments are all received or generated in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate industry and technical experience (particularly within the housing sector), the capacity to meet deadlines, be commercially aware and a team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with a variety of people.
It would also be beneficial (although not essential) if the candidate has HNC or HND in a building or industry related subject along with an SMSTS qualification and first aid qualification.
The right candidate can expect an attractive employment package in an exciting and rewarding environment.
For further information, contact Chris Oliver from AMR Midlands
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.