Trying to take your Property career to the next level? We got you covered!
Our client is a well established estate agency who values customer service and always invests in its employees. Currently looking for outstanding property professionals to join their vastly successful team.
A bit about the job...
- Helping people to buy or sell their home, you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after from the moment you meet them.
- Assisting to successfully present and negotiate offers and helping where necessary to progress and manage sales.
- Prospecting for new properties to sell, arranging viewings or booking appointments for the additional services provided such as mortgages and conveyancing.
- Generating new business and conducting property viewings.
- If you are an experienced lister then you are the perfect person as occasional valuations will also be part of your role.
- Due to COVID -19 some valuations and viewings are carried out virtually.
The right person...
- Exceptional negotiation and deal closing skills are a must!
- Have a get up and go attitude, be fast paced and effective as well as working with passion and enthusiasm.
- You will be able to work well under pressure and be able to deal with stressful situations accordingly.
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused at all times.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen.
- You must be a genuine peoples person and have a true passion for helping people find their dream homes.
- You must have an impeccable telephone manner.
- Great work ethic with heaps of positive energy.
- Full driving license and your own car.
- Basic Salary: £18,750 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £30,000 +
- Ongoing training and development.
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
If you feel your skills and experiences fit in with the candidate profile above please get in touch with AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.