A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a well established Commercial firm in Cardiff working in the retail sector.
The purpose of the role is to sell and take on businesses on behalf of both private and corporate clients in the Retail sector across the South West and South Wales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for the business within your allocated patch (South West) and sector
- To build the client base within your patch
- To visit and talk to clients about their businesses and its special features
- To collect information about the property and take photographs
- To estimate the value of the property using the correct estimation calculations and processes
- To sell the Companies other services to clients
- To market and promote properties for sale
- To send out details of new businesses in the market to database contacts
- To advise clients about the buying and selling process
- To arrange and carry out the viewings of properties
- To represent the sellers in negotiations with prospective buyers
- To monitor the sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other agents
- To advise clients and help buyers to decide what they want to buy
- To make sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both the buyer and the seller
- To keep up to date with trends in the local commercial property market
- To respond to queries via email and telephone
- To maintain administrative records
You will work within a small group of Business Agents, which forms part of a national team of specialist Agents and Valuers. You will report to a regional director whilst retaining a good degree of autonomy. There will be plenty of support from a wide variety of experienced Business Agents who are leaders in their specialist fields.
Person Specification Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within an Estate Agency business (commercial experience not essential)
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Very strong IT skills with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good mathematical ability
- Knowledge of the Property sector and Property trends
This is a great role and can offer a chance to diversify within the property sector.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with some flexibility required, around 37.5 hours per week to fit around business needs.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.