Super opportunity to join a city centre letting agency as an assistant lettings manager for a friendly, established, Independent firm in central Exeter with a salary of up to £23,000.
Our client is a great family owned independent that has been established in Exeter for many years and is respected in the Industry for both sales and lettings.
They have a large portfolio of managed properties and student properties in the Exeter and surrounding areas. They are looking for an experienced lettings candidate to take over and help to manage the existing portfolio and drive the team and business forward. The ideal candidate will be very much a team player, well presented, organised and have great people management skills as well as a professional and approachable nature.
You will have an excellent knowledge of lettings legislation and ideally be ARLA qualified although this is not essential. You must also have strong people management skills and experience.
In return you will have the chance to work in a great team with a salary in the region of £22-23,000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 9-6pm and Saturdays on a rota but usually one in three. Mileage allowance and city centre parking.
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most reputable firms of Estate & Letting agencies in the South West as a full time lettings negotiator / property manager.
Our Client is looking for a lettings negotiator / property manager to be based at their Honiton office. Previous lettings and administration experience essential and the candidate must be fully IT literate with the ability to work under own initiative and have experience of working in an office environment dealing with clients both face to face and over the phone.
The role is to process all the lettings paperwork and administration, deal with clients face to face and over the phone, carry out viewings, inspections and property check ins/outs as well as dealing with repair and maintenance issues and any other general property management issues that arise. You must be well presented, of smart appearance, highly organised with an ability to multi task and be able to remain calm and professional under pressure. The role also involves obtaining references for proposed tenants, preparing contracts, arranging inventories, safety certificates and ordering any agreed works, setting up direct debits, diary management, deposit releases and general administration duties.
Salary IRO £16-20,000 depending on experience.
Some Saturday working will be required on rota, usually one in three. Great career prospects with a quality, sought after agent. For further information on this lettings role and a confidential discussion please get in touch.
A fantastic opportunity with a market leading international company.
A Lettings Negotiator is required for to deal with the new build and development opportunities within the City.
The candidate will need to be self-motivated but also work well within a team, be excellent at managing viewings and closing deals, as well as having high levels of customer care. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team with an opportunity to establish a strong career path.
·Deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries with prompt responses to both parties
·Ensure clear and proactive communication with all related personnel to ensure client relations are managed with an exceptional level of customer service
·Receive and respond to inbound calls, internet and email enquiries
·Make outbound telephone calls to generate leads
·Give regular feedback to clients
·Generate and conduct viewings
·Manage and progress tenancies through to move in
·Use Reapit to track leads and follow up activity
·Update Reapit with all new property details including web brochure and photographs.
·Ensure new properties are featured on our website.
·Carry out Inventories, Inspections and Tenancy Check Outs. (Once the team expands then these responsibilities are likely to be diluted)
·Available to work weekends
·Liaise with other areas of the business
·To build a strong working relationship with Landlords and provide excellent customer service at all times.
Skills / Experience:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the lettings industry preferably in Birmingham.
·Strong People Skills
·Attention to detail
·Minimum 1 year's lettings experience
·ARLA Propertymark qualified preferable
Please contact Chris @AMR Midlands for more information.
My Client are a well-regarded, high end Estate and Letting Agent. They are looking for well-spoken and motivated team member to ensure their Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy. You will be working closely with the centralised property manager (CPM) for the office, acting as their 'eyes and ears' on the ground in respect of the management and maintenance of our clients' properties.
The key areas of the job involve:
Communication, always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress through to successful completion and recording the same on the property management system.
You will be responsible for:
* Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
* Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
* Arranging pre tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
* Arranging the inventory and check in
* Preparing management information forms and transfer all information onto RADAR
* Preparing welcome packs for the tenant including copies of manuals
* Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
* Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
* Oversee any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
* Carrying out mid term property visits in line with our terms of business
* Prepare mid term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
* Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with HOD
* Liaise with the CPM in regards to the return of the deposit, obtain dilapidation quotes and work jointly to close the tenancy in an efficient manner
* Checking completed works as required
* Reporting to landlord and tenant
* Ensure effective diary management
* Forward all invoices the same day they are received
* Arrange for post to be collected and forwarded where necessary
You will be expected to:
* Comply with the company Employee Handbook including your Health and Safety responsibilities
* Comply with all current legislation affecting the business
* Conduct management visits (pre-tenancy, mid-term and termination)
* Be a good team worker - working and supporting all central services, the local office and your own CPM/s and providing cover for other portfolios at all times but particularly during sickness and holidays
* Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
* Ensure that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
* Raise work-orders for all works
* Follow up with tenants and contractors within 24 hours of raising the works order
* See all works through to completion and within a timely manner
* Manage outstanding works orders so they are kept to a minimum
* Respond to incoming emails within two hours when in the office, by the end of the day latest if out on appointments
* Answer the phone within three rings
* Ensure all appointments are added through Reapit and Outlook
* Obtain risk assessments and method statements for works
* Deliver excellent customer service at all times
* Raise supervisory fees where our terms of business allow
* Achieve set KPI's
* Create quality reports with recommendations to send to Landlords in liaison with CPM and Local Office.
* Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
* Be adaptable and a good team player
* To have a strong work and service "ethic"
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
* Strong organisational skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Happy to take the initiative, responsibility and ownership
* Confident in dealing with clients
* Excellent telephone manner
* Have the desire to exceed clients and customers expectations
* Have a 'can do' attitude and adopt a proactive approach
Five day working week (one in 5 Saturdays required with a day off in the week). Salary up to £28k and other employee benefits.