A fantastic independent firm in Bath are seeking a Part Time or Full Time Student Lettings Property Manager to join their team.
Our client are a close knit firm who pride themselves on offering fantastic customer service and always strive to go the extra mile wherever they can.
Eager to secure a candidate with knowledge of Lettings or Property Management this role is certainly a rare opportunity.
Duties to include:
- Answer the telephone, deal with all enquiries accordingly and respond to emails. ?
- Promote services to landlords. ?
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy at all times. ?
- Manage all reported maintenance issues through to conclusion, communicating with landlords, contractors and tenants during the entire process ?
- To ascertain if the landlord has any guarantees, service contracts, insurance policies or preferred contractors before using the company’s regular contractors. ?
- Keep all parties fully informed at all times and to always obtain the necessary consents before any works are commenced. ?
- Ensure that all contractors are approved, qualified and insured to carry out work on behalf of the company. ?- In conjunction with the Branch Manager undertake regular reviews with all contractors to ensure the highest standards are being continually met. ?
- Upon receipt of final invoices ensure that all charges are reasonable and match any quotations given before forwarding them to the landlord and processing them.
- To schedule, monitor and analyse annual safety inspections keeping certificates up to date at all times and promptly organising any necessary remedial works. ?
- At the termination of the tenancy to carry out the final inspection/inventory check and organise any necessary remedial work to restore the property to a rentable condition as soon as possible. Liaise with landlord and tenant to gain agreement regarding the return of the deposit balance.
- Other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the branch and company.
Duties will vary, due to the nature of the business, you must expect to lend a hand wherever is required.
- Lettings or Property Management experience would be preferable but not required
- Polite and nicely spoken
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Honest and hardworking
- Strong local knowledge
- Great administration skills
- Willingness to learn and lend a hand
- Customer focused
- Smart in appearance
In return for loyal service, our client can offer a welcoming atmosphere and great working hours!
For more information on this role, please contact Ellen at AMR.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.