Are you looking for a company that not only look after one another, but one your proud to be a part of? Look no further, this busy, fun, and vibrant office run by a fantastic independent estate agency, known for their long-standing relationships & local knowledge are now looking for a Property Manager to join their team in Chelmsford, Essex.
· Managing a well looked after portfolio with a mixture of both normal lets and HMO's
· Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
· Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
· To carry out property inspections (weekly) according to HMO regulations and report to landlords
· Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
· Sorting out pre tenancy administration roles including move in pack, setting up tenancies on the system
· Dealing with deposits at start and end of tenancies
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 6.00pm Or we would consider reduced hours 9 to 3pm with pro rata salary.
· Good Team Player
· Strong Work Ethic
· Property Management Experience (exposure to HMO legislations would be benefited)
· Good communicator
· Strong organization skills
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £300 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.