Due to exciting expansion plans our client are currently looking for a Development Manager to join their Residential Development team.
Looking for a highly experienced individual with a great reputation in the Residential Development sector or a highly experienced Estate Agency Lister the successful candidate will:
- Oversee the full residential development sales process, from preliminary advisory stages to completion of scheme.
-Be a proven networker, well connected within the industry and constantly seeking out new relationships and opportunities
- Able to work to and constantly striving to exceed targets
- An excellent presenter and communicator
- Able to provide market insight and conditions
- A good understanding of marketing and advertising strategy
- Ability to forge and maintain excellent relationships within the business
- Confident in and passionate about cross selling to and for other areas of the business
- Ensuring the highest level of service and care at all times.
- Setting up weekly site meetings to discuss build programme, presentation of site and other build related issues.
- Reporting on all sales-related activity and feeding back to the Head of New Homes
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Be personable well-presented and composed at all times
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times
The Company pride themselves on offering in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career within the business.
They can offer an exceptional, uncapped commission and bonus schemes, a company car or allowance and even celebratory trips away for top performers.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.