Are you a Senior Mortgage Advisor who takes pride on the exceptional levels of work you provide? Are you also based in Worthing or neighbouring areas? Then we want to hear from you!
Our client has been established for a number of years, taking pride of the supreme level of service they provide throughout the area. Now looking for a dynamic Mortgage Advisor to work in one of their busy estate agency branches.
A typical day in the office...
- Meeting with clients and providing them with the best possible personalised mortgage advice.
- Making sure we protect our customers in offering associated and appropriate insurance products from Legal and General.
- Keeping an eye on your targets and aiming to exceed them beyond all possibilities.
- Working closely with your branch colleagues, coaching and training them when they need a bit of help to maximise all business opportunities.
- Not forgetting your existing client base! Very often they are a great source of new and unexpected business.
- Liaising with lenders to make sure product conditions are relevant to all customers.
- Keeping compliant! Those FCA guidelines are there for a reason
So, what do I need?
- Really a great background in mortgage advising.
- Lots of drive, motivation and passion to succeed.
- Be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- Full CEMAP or equivalent or Competency Advisor Status (CAS).
- A great work ethic and the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- You need to be smart, articulate and well presented.
- A full driving license, as there will be times when you need to help out neighbouring offices and also attending regular sales meetings.
- Great at building lasting relationships with customers.
The package on offer...
- Basic salary: £27,000
- On Target Earnings: £60,000 (Uncapped Earnings) Year 2 £100,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
- Company Car or Car Allowance (with the opportunity to work towards one of our prestigious vehicles such as Audi, Jaguar or BMW)
- 33 Days Paid Holiday (increasing with service)
- Holiday Commission
- Pension, Life Insurance
- Company Rewards and Incentives together with Top Achievers trips and outings
- Structured Career Path
- Employee Assistance Scheme
If you feel your skills and experiences fit in with the candidate profile above please get in touch with AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.