This is a wonderful opportunity with a great Company that value and invest in their team. They are looking for a commercial property manager for their award winning Birmingham Office. You will be based in fantastic offices in Central Birmingham. The opportunity is offered with a fantastic salary, company car and many further benefits. The hours are Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 with a 1 hour lunch break.
The ideal candidate will have extensive property management experience in either the residential or commercial sector, be well presented, articulate and driven with a great attention to detail.
The role would also suit a Commercial or Residential Lettings Negotiator looking to progress their career with a good knowledge of the Midlands area and experience of maximising rental returns while maintaining low void rates. The individual must have excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Working within a small team, the role will include:
· Ensure presentation of the estates, units and offices are as to be expected in preparation for viewings
· Marketing new properties
· Responding to enquiries and undertaking viewings
· Negotiating new lets
· Liaising with appointed agents and brokers
· Undertake marketing meetings with external contacts
· Management of external websites
· Assisting with brand awareness through social media
· Produce, update & manage marketing material
· Liaise with external consultants to produce promotional literature and boards to market the estates
· Maintain brand identity and structure through boards, marketing material and external consultants literature
· Manage the EPC database
· Liaise with tenants to ensure good relationships are maintained to include ongoing care and complaints
· Liaise with the Building Surveyor and Management Surveyor to ensure issues raised by tenants are passed to the relevant party
· Pass any property related issues identified on the vacant unit inspections to the Building Surveyor for action
Core working hours will be Monday-Friday 8.30pm – 5.30pm based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. The right candidate must be prepared to travel (Company car provided – business mileage and appropriate expenses paid).
For more information please call Chris on 07786 068383 or send your CV to [email protected]