Accounts Assistant required to join Independent Lettings firm in Bristol.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Receipting all rental payments and paying Landlords using the software system and banking within the required time frame
- Chasing outstanding rents and updating Landlords
- Returning tenants deposits and managing deposits received
- Monthly system reconciliation against bank account
- Receipting holding deposits and processing refunds when due
- Accessing online Council statements for Council benefit payments
- Creating reports for and liaising with Accountants
- Dealing with employee and client queries
Previous bookkeeping experience is essential (+ 1 year minimum). Experience with Xero is preferential, but not essential.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to one of the Company Directors, so you must be able to operate in a proactive manner and meet deadlines.
Working hours are 30 hours a week, spread over either four days or five days to suit.
For further information on this role please do not hesitate to contact us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.