An experienced property professional with a wealth of knowledge and a proven track record.
She began her career in 2021with a small Independent where she rose through the ranks to become the lettings manager and over saw a portfolio of 130 properties. She then was head hunted and worked for a highly targeted corporate company where she thrived within the sales department.
- Actively contribute to achieving corporate KPIs.
- Convert valuations into instructions to generate revenue and achieve property sales targets.
- Conduct initial pre-call with seller and intel gathering to support valuations.
- Conduct in-person high-volume, high-quality valuations and prepare valuation reports to convert instructions
- Tenaciously pursue a sale for the customer at the best value through marketing reviews, negotiations, follow ups etc.
- Gather additional compliance data to qualify buyers and sellers.
- Conduct calls with customers to make suggestions on further marketing strategies.
- Manage offer negotiations between buyers and sellers (when required).
- Sell ancillary products (i.e. mortgages, conveyancing, featured property status)
- Create amazing customer experiences at every customer touchpoint.
Looking for a fresh opportunity with a company that can offer long term potential.