I have today registered a candidate who has just under 4 months lettings experience in a property agency in Burgess Hill. This candidate is relocating to Burgess Hill before the new year so is looking for a new role in the area for a new year start.
His previous experience includes:
- Responsible for taking and managing sales enquiries, through telephone, email, face to face and online.
- Dealing with both clients and buyers on a day to day basis via telephone, email, face to face.
- Arranging appointments with both client and buyer.
- Dealing with third party contacts to assist with their enquiries such as surveyors, photographers, energy assessors.
- Being familiar and confident with updated legislation regarding Consumer Protection Regulations, anti-money laundering and GDPR.
- Taking responsibility for administration, ensuring all documentation and compliance is sent out and adhered to at all times.
- Ensure clients receive the best service, keeping in regular communication throughout their relationship with the company.
- Updating the database whether it’s adding or removing contacts, updating their details regarding change of address, contact number or search criteria.
- Viewing appointments
This candidate is open to a Sales or Lettings Negotiator role with a salary of £18k. Do let me know if you would like to see his CV.