A highly experienced Administrator/ Negotiator looking to join a thriving business in the Swindon +10 miles area. Having been in the property/ administrator sector for just under 10 months, she excels when in a negotiating role and this is where she is now looking to take her career forward. Motivated, personable and with a passion for sales and lettings, she would be a great asset to any business.
Current roles & responsibilities:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Greeting and helping people coming into the office
- Carrying out in person and virtual viewings of any properties that are available.
- Responding quickly and thoroughly to every email
- Reporting and handling maintenance issues when necessary
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and applicants
- Booking viewings with applicants when appropriate
- Responsibly handling multiple sets of keys at any one time
- Communicating applications to their relevant landlords
- Accepting and declining applications for properties
- Handling confidential information daily
- Managing time effectively to ensure getting to all appointments on time
- Contributing to daily team meetings
This candidate has experience working with a small family company which unfortunately has no room to grow which is her main aim to grow within the industry. Looking for a £24k basic and located near Swindon.