A motivated individual with excellent communication abilities, warm manner and an approachable personality.
This candidate is searching for a Property Management position in Bath and the surrounding areas, where she can use her expertise and knowledge to assist drive the managed properties database and provide the best services to her clients. She can adapt to a variety of work environments and consistently completes tasks to a high standard.
Key skills, prior duties:
- Processing applications to rent properties referring for referencing taking credit fee payments over the phone as well as processing the applications once referencing has been returned dependant on the response received. Involving income & expenditure as well as affordability for prospective new tenants.
- Taking inbound calls & addressing maintenance problems holding impeccable telephone skills and an empathic attitude towards tenants & tradespeople alike.
- Processing maintenance invoices for payment.
- First point of contacts for all tenants relating to complaints as well as rent enquiries
- Used to working in a demanding and time pressurised environment, this required a great deal of patience & understanding.
- Attending weekly meetings held alongside the portfolio landlord addressing concerns or updates with void and existing properties.
Looking for a basic salary of £29k, I believe this individual would be an excellent addition to a lettings/property management team; if you require additional information or her CV, please contact Georgia on 01242 228362.