An incredibly dedicated and professional property expert with over a decade of experience within lettings / property management.
She currently works in the City Centre for a large and well known independent company. She is an incredibly organised and process driven individual with an out going and positive personality who delivers results and can work under pressure and to targets / deadlines.
She is a dedicated and ambitious employees who will make things happen and will minimise / eradicate potential issues arising.
Current duties include:
- Attending Management meetings
- Allocating all re-dress schemes and registering of property management accounts
- Organizing of staff management and forwarding of pay roll details
- Signing off all invoices on develogical
- Reviewal of all services IE- Rightmove, Zoopla, Money Penney, Goodlord
- Undertaking of recruitment process- Interviews
- Arranging IT to be sent to all required members of staff
- Liaising with Asset Management Team
- Liaising with Acquisition team relating to new sites.
- Building relationships with furniture/blind companies and arranging for furniture to be installed to each development
- Liaising with staff members in daily meeting to ensure property management and lettings is running as it should be and discuss any trouble shoot issues
- Loading of units on to PMS
- Completing Handover of all properties
- Running weekly reports of property stats
- Reviewal of Budgets on all block Management
- Ensuring all H&S is being reviewed and distributed out to be actioned.
- Loading of tenancy units on to Arthur
- Liaising with LRC Solicitors on new purchases