Are you looking for an experienced and disciplined Lettings / Property Manager.
An extremely outgoing and self motivated individual with ambition and drive to acquire new skills to thrive.This brilliant lettings superstar began her lettings career in 2019 and quickly progressed through the ranks. She is now the head of department for a large upmarket lettings business based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Currently employed as Head of Department to manage the lettings team covering Birmingham and surrounding areas. Responsible for valuing and instructing rental properties and liaise with potential and existing landlords.
- Overseeing the lettings team ensuring properties are being let within a timely manner, referencing is up to date, property inspections are carried out in line with tenancy agreements, as well as notices being served under the correct laws and legislations.
- Reporting figures, commissions, requested annual leave along with monitoring overall and individual targets and conversions.
Attending regular networking events to network and make many connections as well as being recognised as representing a leading brand within the industry. Regularly liaising with developers, contractors, investors, landlords and tenants.
- Monitoring revenue, growth, recruitment and overseeing the lettings team whilst driving for success.
- Keeping up to date with legislation is at the forefront of her role. Ensuring the lettings team, property management team and as us as a company are following any new legislation such as the new lessening scheme in Birmingham and the upcoming Renters Reform Bill