An outstanding candidate with a bright future.
This articulate and driven individual will be a real asset to any team he joins. He is a forward thinking and dynamic estate agent with a first class work ethic and a proven track record. He commence his property career in 2019 with a small independent firm and fell in love with the sector where he has flourished.
He is currently the Assistant Branch Manager for a well known and successful independent estate agent where he has a full 360 degree role. He is also an expert on social media and enjoys producing videos, blogs, articles and more which he has found sets him apart from the competition.
Current duties include:
- Sales progression from start to finish, we only have one point of contact throughout the sales process so clients are not past from pillar to post.
- Arranging and Conducting property viewing and providing feedback to Vendors
- Conducting market appraisal meetings and valuing properties.
- Conducting open houses
- Providing professional photography, Materport, floor plans and eye catching agent led property Tours
- 5 Star customer service (We are the only 5 star google rated agent in the town).
- Building strong relationships with developers, David Wilson Homes (Anson Gardens), Bellway Homes (Sheasby Park) and St Modwen Homes
- Canvassing and door knocking local areas to win instructions
- Personal social media content on the following platforms; Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube and Facebook
- Experience in CRM system Alto and Reapit, uploading properties to all portals, social media and registering applicants
- Producing marketing reports each month for vendors
- Able agent qualified
- Rightmove, Zoopla, Onthemarket, Website and social media platforms including youtube
- Arranging EPC, surveys and property inspections
- Working alongside local solicitors and Mortgage brokers
- Attending Networking groups such as BNI and Breslins to build powerful business relationships
- Negotiating sales when offers come in but also making sure all proof of funds are provided before putting an offer forward to any vendor
- Regular team meetings and planning for each quarter
- Strong organisation skills as I’m dealing with many sales going through at any given time
- Confidence in my approach and standards to each property I place on the market.
- Fall through rate is less than 8%
- Average sale price is £345,000 + on all properties I’ve completed on
- Dealing with Part Exchange properties and Easy moves from David Wilson Homes and Bellway
This brilliant individual will not hang around long. Be sure to book him in for an interview.