A highly organised, diligent, well spoken and dedicated Block Manager.
This well presented and highly articulate lady has relocated to Central Birmingham from London. Her background is mainly residential property management although more recently she has been working within Block Management – which she loves. She has worked within the Prime Central London region for some of the biggest and most highly regarded names in the sector.
Current duties include:
- Assist Senior Property Manager with property related queries and tasks for Prime London.
- Building a strong rapport with Leaseholders, Onsite staff & Contractors.
- Main point of contact for customers by phone calls, emails, and our online Customer Portal
- Send property correspondence to Lessee, tenants and Committee/Board members.
- Liaise with contractors to oversee planned, reactive, and remedial maintenance services.
- Raise purchase orders via Qube for all maintenance related requests and quotations.
- Liaise with Contractors to determine lead times on repairs and arrange access upon request.
- Update Lessee and tenants on the progress of all outstanding maintenance works.
- Ensure insurance claims are efficiently administered & insurance dates inputted on Qube.
- Prepare S20 for all Lessee, liaise with Contractors to obtain quotations and estimates.
- Upload compliance documentation to Qube, input expiry date and monitor frequency.
- Update Asset Register for each site and follow through any recommendations noted.
Key Skills include:
- Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Zurich Esitrak and Cogen Database
- Commercial Broker & Crimson Reporting
- Oracle system (Buy4Defra, Prism, Oasis, Dynamic, CRM Dynamics
- ACT, SAP, PARS, Label Traxx Database
- Workwise, Compleat, Northagate (Residential Property)
- RADAR (MIS for saving all emails, invoices & receipts, raising works orders & managing Client float account)
- TDS raising dispute claims (Private Sector-Property)
She will be a real asset to any team and is not to be missed.