Self Employed Mortgage Advisors
Job descriptionOur client is a multi office firm with offices throughout Kent and South East London.
They are currently undergoing rapid expansion and are looking for Self Employed Mortgage Advisors fulfil a number of vacancies.
They are seeking CeMAP (1 to 3) qualified Mortgage Advisers who have achieved CAS status & ideally with some experience to join their established and busy practice.
With the majority of leads provided, there would be some ability/requirement to generate new business however clients are more or less guaranteed.
With an emphasis on customer service and doing business ‘the right way’, our client is looking for like minded individuals.
• Very good people skills – good listener, empathy, personable
• Strong attention to, and grasp of, detail
• Quick and humble learner – doesn’t think they know it all!
• Totally honest – doesn’t cut corners
• Good at organising and prioritising – stays on top of the work load
• Self-motivated – can work on their own
• Motivated by doing a good job and helping people – money is the reward!
Immediate start available
NB Only candidates with the relevant experience for this vacancy will be considered & responded accordingly.